Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Join the Surreality Art Newsletter!

A little reminder to those whom are not in the Surreality Art knowing... I had just recently shown my artwork at “The Art Studios” all marked with low low pricing. It is a gift from me to the buyers when I am Not showing at traditional art galleries, as I have to up the prices of my paintings due to showing fees and commission rates. I create art for the people, not for the galleries, so I always reduce my fine art prices when I show at local venues.

I know, I know some people say that it isn't fair to have low prices when they cannot attend the showing. That is simply not true! On my webpage there are PayPal electronic transfer buying options so anyone anywhere with online access can take advantage of my super low prices!

Missed my showing and the low low prices, never miss one again by signing up for my Surreality Art Newsletter. If you sign-up for the SA Newsletter you will... Know where and when my showing are, See the latest of Fine Art Pieces, be included in Exclusive Offers & Holiday Offers, be included in Exclusive Discounts for Return Customers, Learn the process of creating your own Custom Commissioned Art Pieces, Including Gift Certificates & Much More!

So stay up to date and sign-up for the Surreality Art Newsletter today!
Tammy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment