Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Surreality Art Pledges 1 Billion Acts of Green - Earth Day April 22 2016

Surreality Art Pledges 1 Billion Acts of Green!


Motivation & Intent:
For centuries nature has been inspiring artists by its sheer and natural beauty; in my own personal artistic gratitude and in my innate respect towards our planet, I had participated in my first successful Earth Day event in 2014. This event had inadvertently and ultimately changed my thinking and my life! It was then that I realized, I too as an artist have a responsibility of sustaining, protecting and safeguarding this natural beauty we live in now and well into the future.

Taking it One Step Further:
Having already been involved with the conservation and preservation of my fine art paintings for years, it seemed just another natural step to extend my current credence with fine art into a more modern sustainable and comprehensive ecological production, in the making of my fine art. This includes the materials I buy and use, how I use them, the disposal of them and the ethical implications of all produced and manufactured materials used in the creation of my paintings.



To read more about Surreality Art & Green Art, visit my Green Art webpage!



Visit EarthDay.org webpage to see how you can take action today!

Happy Earth Day :) 
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Restore, Replenish

No comments:

Post a Comment